Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 13:04:32 -0800

>>> I've been looking all over for this book. Anyone knows where I can get a
>copy?
>>Are you looking for the Japanese or Chinese version?
>
>What're the differences?

Only the text.

The licensed Taiwan editions are faithful reproductions of the Japanese
original, down to the manga size and the colored illustration pages and
all the extras you find in the original. Good thing they don't pull a Viz
and break a single volume down to like 8 or 10 issues, flips the artwork
horizontally so they can print them backwards, and leave out all the extra
goodies that makes it complete.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0