Chien Ting Chin (
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:08:20 -0500 (EST) wrote:
> I am building the HGUC Z'Gok and want to make the mono eye moveable.
> Is there any to do this? I was thinking of cutting a slit on the black
> eye track to make a track for a red clear piece of plastic with a tap
> glued on to fit into this slit. Would this work? Any other ideas are
> welcome.

Did you see the modification of HG Gog(g) in April of Hobby Japan?

Speaking of which, on that same article, the modeler used something called
"something Resuce something" to replicated some parts, could someone pls
explain how this "something" works?

CHIN, Chien Ting
Dept of Medical Biophysics, Sunnybrook Health Science Centre
... o O *
Man is a bubble

Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Mon Mar 13 2000 - 05:14:09 JST