Sun, 12 Mar 2000 14:47:12 -0500 (EST)

Err I haven't heard any mention of G-Saviour (the MS) on this list yet.
But one look of the scratch built model in HJ was enough to knock me over.

This is one ugly Gundam! Boxy (in a very bad way) torso, scrawny arms,
chicken legs. No, make that flamingo legs. Sure it got a Gundam head
with one pair (not 2, not 5) of V-fins properly located at the forehead
(not the chin), and it got the conventional red white blue yellow colour
scheme, but geez this is monumentally bad!

UGH!

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble