Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 01:01:45 -0800

>And speaking about Kondo, I've notice that in massive compilations of
>Gundam mecha (ms encyclopedias and G-Generation games, etc.) his
>stuff is always left out. I admit they don't exactly fit in U.C.
>universe but if your going to put in G/W/X gundam mecha, gundam
>pixie?/ double fake?/ perfect gundam/ and some unfortunate Kunio
>Okawara variations surely there is room for some Kondo?

Nope. While Bandai published some of Kondo's stuff during the '80s,
resin kits of his designs were mostly made by Kotobukiya (IIRC) instead
of B Club. His stuff hasn't gained a following as big as Gundam Sentinel
to force Bandai to incorporate it in the official timeline, but I suspect
it's more of a matter of stylistic difference - his deformed mobile suits
just don't mesh too well with the mobile suits from the UC timeline they
were supposed to appear in.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0