Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 23:39:08 -0800

Sorry to post off topic. At least it's about a Sunrise Mecha show with
Okawara designs.....

Has anyone here seen "Fang of the sun Dougram"? I'm interested to know
if it's any good or not.
I had been under the impression that it had never been released on
video, until I saw the LD box in Akihabara, last January. I've always
liked the mecha designs, and I am a Ryosuke Takahashi fan, but I was
afraid to lay down that kind of money on a blind purchase.

If anyone has seen it please give me your impressions.

Thanks,
Brett Jensen