James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 22:50:07 -0800

Yeah, I've got this book too. It is also a real funny look at how
comics are made in Japan. BTW, has anyone here ever done, or
considered doing a Gundam fan comic. I've got some half-finished
pages I've been siting on for about a year. If Bandai every stops
making Gundam games and models maybe someday I'll finish it.

-James