SiberioS@aol.com
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 23:48:28 EST

        This has to be the coolest book I've picked up in awhile. Sure the
translation blows and it doesn't tell you how to draw mecha (or any REAL
basic drawing techniques) , but it's just filled to the brim with cool crap.
        From a useful run-down on basic art supplies, to tips on facial
expressions, to a really effecient and effective skeleton system, everything
about this book screams quality. I've improved my art ten-fold (still blows,
but I'm working on it) by using this book.
        The only problem is that its more of a book for those who are already
half way decent, and are just looking for a way to get those nagging details
right. Its not for someone who hasn't picked up a pencil to draw in his/her
life.