Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 13:57:53 +1300

David \"Jojo\" Wong wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Mar 2000 10:12:32 +1300, gundam@aeug.org wrote:
>
> > Just passing on some information from Japanese fans...
>
> I guess it may be too much to ask how the ratings for Turn A are right now
> in Japan? I know they were pretty low during the middle of its run, but
> there seems to be a lot of excitement among Japanese fans right now
> concerning the show.
>
> Jojo

TV Ratings for Turn A are still too low compared to other programmes to be
easily found in available charts..

For your information here are the anime ratings for the Kanto area (Tokyo) for
the period 28th February to 5th March.

1. Sazae san 23.5% (Fuji TV)
2. Meitantei Conan (YTV) 21.0%
3. Kaneda Isshonen no Jikenbo (YTV) 16.8%
4. Chibimaruko-chan 16.8% (Fuji TV)
5. Crayon Shin-chan 15.2%
6. Doraemon 14.7%
7. Kochira Katsushokuku kiyukoen zenhashutsujo 14.2% (Fuji TV)
8. One piece 13.9% (Fuji TV)
9. Pocket Monsters 'Pokemon' 13.8%(TV Tokyo)
10. GTO 12.0% (Fuji TV)

Turn A ratings are less than 12% even at best.

Tet