Adam Ingram (ingram@io.com)
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 01:05:02 -0800

   I'm a GM fan looking for a little information. First an older kit,
anything you can provide would be appreciated. Here's what I know, It's
a 1/75 scale vinyl kit of the RGM-79G with parts to make either the
Space or Ground type. It was produced possibly by B-Club, but I didn't
know they ever made vinyl models. It was released mid 1989. I've added
this kit to the long list of 'Grail' kit's I've been seeking, but I have
very little hope of finding it after so long.

   Does anyone know if there where any Powered GM kits other that the
1/220 & 1/144 B-Club kits? And can you recommend a good reference for
the Powered GM, the only one I've found so far is in the Gundam
Encyclopedia but it just shows the basic front and rear views.

   The only kit of the GM Sniper II I've seen is B-Club's 1/220. I was
looking for something in the 1/144-1/100 range, were any ever produced?

   Was there ever a kit of the RGM-79D? Or is it conversion time?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Adam Ingram
ingram@io.com