Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:58:50 -0800

Jorge Lee wrote:

> Brett Jensen wrote:
> >
> > I assume that like Taiwan, It's only legal in Singapore, since they don't
> > recognize international copyright laws.
>
> Where did you get this notion from? I've actually seen this
> misconception being expressed in several media articles as well.

Sorry, Since I know next to nothing about Singapore, It was simply a guess
based on what I know about Taiwanese Piracy operations. The previous post
indicated that the discs Originated in Singapore so I figured it might be the
same kind of thing.

If Singapore has strong Censorship, it doesn't suprise me that pirated material
from Hong Kong and Taiwan are prevelent. Hell if it's the only way you can get
uncensored foreign films; more power to ya!

---Brett Jensen