Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:06:31 -0800

The Bug & Lafressia was definately Iron Mask's own closely held final
solutions. Zabine Chareux himself was quite surprised at both Lafressia's
depolyment and the appearance of the Bugs. In fact, he blew away Iron
Mask's ship captain for withhelding the information. "What I don't know,
the old man hasn't consent it yet" was basically his reason for killing the
captain.

And of course in the aftermath of F91, and the internal conflict of Cosmo
Babylon (basically once Cecily inherits the throne, she decided to follow
her heart, and not the teaching of Ronah), Zabine did turn traitor in
Crossbone Gundam...

[ Rodrick Su [ ]