Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:54:31 -0800

>Rodrick Su wrote:
>
>> Crossbones Vanguards were able to utilize the threat of a He3
>> blockade to belay Federation Force's fleet in coming to Frontier Side's aid.
>> And ALL of the Zanzacare Empire's ship's class name are that of Jupiter's
>> moon. Makes you wonder who actually pays for Zanzacare's tremedious
>> military buildup in such short amount of time.
>
>I don't quite understand this.
>ur saying that the Crossbone Vanguard finances the Zanscare empire?

Nope, I think he's implying that the Jupiter Energy Fleet has been financing
a lot of anti-Fed coups and rebellions, including the Zanscare Empire from
V Gundam. Actually there's a continuity gap - supposedly the Jupiterian
conspiracy against the Feds collapsed by the end of Crossbone Gundam, you'd
think that they'd be out of the equation by the time V Gundam rolled around.
Comments, Mark or anyone?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0