BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 21:07:50 EST

In a message dated 3/10/00 12:47:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, MS06ZAK@aol.com
writes:

> How do you mean? F91 had a happy ending. F91 had those bug thingies. Who
> would be the 0079 equivalent of Belah Ronah/Cecillia Fairchild? Granted
> Zabine however you spell his last name has been compared to Char with an
> eyepatch. But in all seriousness they are completely different. Some
people
> have said that V Gundam was more of a redo of 0079. But as I haven't
> actually seen any V episodes I can't really say.

I liked F 91 A LOT! I would like to see V Gundam so much. My one nagging
question is, What the heck will they release on TV once Wing finishes? Anyone
have any ideas what it should be? 0079 would be a good choice, which it may
be if that rumor is true. The Gundam Wing rumor was true, so who knows ...