Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:24:05 -0800

 Yeah, It does go in some interesting directions before the (premature) ending. When
I said plagerism I was really talking more about the look of the series, like how
you can tell exactly which UC MS each MS is based on. There are also alot of scenes
which are virtualy lifted right out of the One Year War. It even reintroduces the G
armor as G falcon!

I actually like X quite a bit, The Post apocolyptic setting is cool, and the
reinvented OYW Mecha all look quite nice. I like most of the Characters, but Tifa
and the "Bridge Bunnys" just don't do it for me.

---Brett Jensen