Sir Loin of Beef (mdknight@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 07:56:38 +0800

>okay?
>> In particular, there are several auctions for a Char's Counterattack DVD
>> with English subtitles, but they have hardly any bids. I was thinking of
>> bidding, but thought I'd see what others thought. Thanks.

Actually, for your info, this guy is selling his stuff at the price he gets
them for in Singapore $, on ebay in US$.

For example, we can get the ZZ vcd boxed set for S$39 here, but he's selling
it on ebay with a starting bid of US$39. Great way to make a pile.

And from what I see they aren't legal but just nicely packaged taiwan/hong
kong copies off the LDs.