mirai y (zafikel@hotmail.com)
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 01:07:58 EST

>BTW, as a side note, what happened to the folk who got into this list
>because of Gundam Wing the first time around? I heard the GWML is awash
>with
>women who really don't discuss aspects of Gundam that we do. Some cases
>they
>even trade fanfics laced with yaoi (boy love) elements.

Well, it's true. Most of the GW mailing lists are yaoi fanfic exchange
lists, with a few discussion of the show and characters.
I personally really like GW and think those boys are adorable, but the
tangents they go off on with the characters really annoy me. (Not that I
don't like yaoi elements - I like manga with yaoi elements built in,