MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 12:45:55 EST

IMHO: Tomino's own F91 is a far worse rip off of the original series than
either.

How do you mean? F91 had a happy ending. F91 had those bug thingies. Who would be the 0079 equivalent of Belah Ronah/Cecillia Fairchild? Granted Zabine however you spell his last name has been compared to Char with an eyepatch. But in all seriousness they are completely different. Some people have said that V Gundam was more of a redo of 0079. But as I haven't actually seen any V episodes I can't really say.

JAson