Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
10 Mar 2000 17:37:43 -0000

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:20:02 -0800 Brett Jensen <heero@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Chien Ting Chin wrote:
>
>> But "Reboot", the previous cartoon from the same group, was excellent.
>
>Agreed! Especially the third season!
>
>---Brett Jensen

I hated the first two seasons (but loved the parodies of the various series/movies, esp. the ST and Evil Dead ones), but I admit, I have the third season on tape because I found it so well done. I loved the changes done to Inzo Matrix and Andrea.

And what is it with her (Andrea) and bikes anyways?

Roland (sorry, couldn't help myself with that last line)