Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:15:28 -0800

Look, I don't mind the similarities...I enjoyed finding them. There is also a lot of
fresh ideas in wing. that's what is cool about it. It aknowledges the past, but
makes it's own way toward the future.

Gundam X on the other hand was just plagerism. ^_^

IMHO: Tomino's own F91 is a far worse rip off of the original series than either.

---Brett Jensen