Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 08:37:28 -0800

Tabby wrote:

> I'd also mention Beast Wars/Machines, but those are Canadian.

I know I'm sticking my neck out cause Beast Wars and transformers have a rabid
following but... That show is sooo simplistic. a bunch of silly animal robot
hybrids running around shouting childish phrases and shooting each other. The
dramatic aspects are about as deep as a kiddie pool.

No flame intended, I just don't get it. I mean if the robots were cooler or the
animation was better I could just chalk it up to fun mindless
entertainment...but the head robot changes into a friggin monkey! Trucks are
cool, not monkeys. (IMO) ^_^

---Brett Jensen (hiding behind a beam shield)