Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:42:35 +0800

From: Richie Ramos <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>

> >>Ah, but I loved Centurions and Spiral Zone.

Yay. BTW, did they finish Spiral Zone ever?

They only showed up to a certain point in the Philippines - when they added
that techno-geek and other character for the next season.

> >I'd have to my vote in for Gargoyles and the WB Batman/Superman/Beyond
> >series. And the current Godzilla series could be far worse. I'd also
> >mention Beast Wars/Machines, but those are Canadian.

Godzilla is a good cartoon. Not the best, but definitely well executed.

> I liked the Superman stuff best of all.

My heart still belongs to the old 30s Superman cartoons. No one can beat
those.

Fed