Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:33:42 +0800

>Dude, this vague description could apply to over half of the Gundam series
>out there. Does that make them all rehashes of 0079? Besides, the Zeons
>didn't build their own version of Gundams in 0079, and the "heavy
>consequences for the earth" was mentioned in passing before the show even
>started, whereas in Wing it was placed in the grand finale.

similarities of events, not chronology. And yes, most gundam shows rehash
the plot or plot points, or situations, or characters of the original.

>>Oh, and some of the main characters in Wing look the same as characters in
>>the original series, and are in the same roles serving the same purpose.
>>SJ
>So who did I miss other than Zechs...? Relena wasn't exactly a Sayla Mass
>clone if you ask me. As for looking the same as characters from the original
>series, I kinda doubt that. One thing that really turned me off Wing
>initially was the characters' appearance. It just didn't have that smooth
>and savvy touch of Yaz.
>Eddie

not exact copies. similar but not the same.

..silence is the language of the heart...

Richard Ramos

ICQ 12914919, 141667284 (pager), 09174024780 (cel)

if you want to see some of my work, go over to www.localvibe.com
if you like japanese cartoon robots, subscribe to mechapinoy@egroups.com