BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 02:02:49 EST

In a message dated 3/10/00 1:45:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca writes:

> Actually I think it's about time mecha shows retire too.

Maybe for you, but America doesn't have any mecha shows currently, except for
Gundam Wing. We have never had all the classic mecha shows you have. We have
had a few of them, but the majority have never seen the light of day in
America.

Basically American cartoons suck, unless your 1 to 12. We have PokeMon,
DigiMon, Monster Rancher, etc. We have a few good sci-fi shows, but none are
cartoons.