Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 22:07:37 -0800

>Hello,
>I noticed on EBay several auctions for Gundam DVDs and VCDs. Are they okay?
> In particular, there are several auctions for a Char's Counterattack DVD
>with English subtitles, but they have hardly any bids. I was thinking of
>bidding, but thought I'd see what others thought. Thanks.

99% of the DVDs and VCDs you saw on eBay are Hong Kong bootlegs. The only
legit ones you saw are the ones that have territorial lockout on it,
restricting the disc to only players that can play Japanese discs. Quality
varies, depending on which titles you get, but don't be surprised to find
that apparently they used a VHS tape to master the discs...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0