BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 00:08:29 EST

In a message dated 3/9/00 11:54:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, tabby@psn.net
writes:

> I suspect a sucessful new branch for the Gundam franchise would have to
> involve a new storyteller with a brand new story. Who or what that might
> be, I can't venture a guess. But I think if Tomino's stories and themes are
> pushed any further, they'll begin to lose thier poignancy and become
cliche'.

Yes, I agree. I really mean didn't that a new Gundam series HAD to be by
Tomino. Because like you say, Tomino's themes could become cliche. I would
like to see a totally new take on Gundam and see Gundam go in an entirely new
direction.

I think aliens should be introduced into Gundam. See two human factions could
exist and each faction could be backed by an alien faction. I.E. a
Human/Alien "good" faction vs. a Human/Alien "bad" faction. It could
introduce aliens, while keeping the human vs. human conflict.

Aaron