Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Thu, 01 Jan 1998 01:08:32 -0700

>>Let me guess. The RX-78-2?
>
> Nope. Since you've taken the bait, here's my guess as to the true
>identity of the Turn A Gundam...
>
> I strongly suspect it's Rockman.
>

>-- Mark

Okay, maybe that's not what you said, but I really, really like your guess
and had to reply. Your suggestion not only has strong logic behind, but has
a great literary twang to it. It's simply not what we would expect, yet it
is a major dramatic player from a previous series, and it's role as Turn A
would be a perfect evolution of it's purpose. Kudos to you.

tby