BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 23:38:24 EST

In a message dated 3/9/00 11:26:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> very true. I sometimes wonder why some people get so caught up in the
> world of Gundam. It's a nice series, yes, deserving of fan loyalty, but
> obsession? I think that's taking the characters of gundam too deep into
> your heart.

I know what you mean. I like Gundam, but its not an obsession, you know? Its
fine to like something, but you don't need to be fanatical over something.
Gundam is a nice series, but once you think about it, its not that much
different from any other gritty, millitary show, but it anime or other wise.
I see some themes from Gundam in almost every anime I watch. Let's lots of
shows have politics, personal relationships, grudges, wanting revenge,
falling in love, etc.

Yes Gundam was something fresh and new back in 1979, but now its like
everything else, its been there, done, which is fine with me as long as it
has a good story.