Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 12:27:22 +0800

>> I'm not going to turn down a date with a girl who should be in Playboy
>> because
>> that's the night of the two hour finale of the Voyager season or anything
>> idiotic
>> like that.
>I understand exactly what you are saying. I have favorite TV shows I don't
>like to miss, but its no big deal if I do miss and don't let it mess up my
>life because of it. That's why I have a VCR. I mean, people like you
describe
>are crazy. Miss a date because of a 2 hour Voyager finale. That's just plain
>dumb, I mean, don't they have a VCR :) I have hobbies, but am not obsessed
>with them.

very true. I sometimes wonder why some people get so caught up in the
world of Gundam. It's a nice series, yes, deserving of fan loyalty, but
obsession? I think that's taking the characters of gundam too deep into
your heart.

..silence is the language of the heart...

Richard Ramos

ICQ 12914919, 141667284 (pager), 09174024780 (cel)

if you want to see some of my work, go over to www.localvibe.com
if you like japanese cartoon robots, subscribe to mechapinoy@egroups.com