Evan (baka@flash.net)
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 22:36:13 -0600

At 06:43 PM 3/9/00 -0800, you wrote:
>>Hi There,
>>
>> I am new to the list and was wondering if anyone could answer the
>>following question:
>>
>>Where can i get hold of subtitled (english) copies of: MS Gundam, 0083,
>>08th MS Team, Zeta, & ZZ Gundam on DVD or VCD?
>
>Bandai just started releasing 0083 on DVD in Japan, which has an English
>soundtrack in addition to the original Japanese soundtrack. You will need
>a DVD player that can play Japanese region discs in order to watch it.
>You can order the DVD throug

So there's an english DUBBED soundtrack as well as Japanese?

Me thinks I shall spring for the DVD finally if so...

Ev.

THE GEVALT INSTITUTE
http://www.flash.net/~baka/

Disturbingly professional mp3's from disturbingly unprofessional musicians
http://ubl.com/links.asp?mode=downloads&artistid=216361&p_id=
http://www.mp3.com/gevalt