Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 19:40:58 -0800

The ending for one shares certain aspects with CCA.

There are lots of little things; like Zechs' conversation via video with Treize in
episode 2 about losing 3 Leos is similar in many ways to a conversation Char had in
one of the first few episodes, about losing 3 Zakus.

Edward Ju wrote:

> Excuse me? Wing a rehash of TOS? Other than Zechs being
> a Char wanna-be, complete with a sister and an aristocratic
> family background and revenge on his agenda, what else was
> ripped from 0079?

Isn't that enough? ^_^

---Brett Jensen