Peter Cheng (tzicheng@yahoo.com)
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:41:13 -0800 (PST)

No offense (and I know it's a subjective thing)...
Mind explain how BP "came together in the last few
episodes"?

I sort of like the setting and it has quite a few nice
touches ("brain disc" is one). But the only word I
can describe the series is..."disappointing".

Though the last two episodes were in fact the better
ones...oh well, I'm not impressed by the staff's (not
sure how involved Tomino was with the finale) effort
to end the series. They tried so hard to foreshadow
events early on...sigh...

*Spoiler!*

...and all those villains (can I call them
"villains"?)...all "repent" during the last few min.
of the show. Whatever.