BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 22:07:19 EST

In a message dated 3/9/00 9:52:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, scorpio@best.com
writes:

> Since I've only seen eight eps of Turn A, I can't yet say what its theme
> seems to be. Certainly, Brain Powered's only came together in the last few
> episodes, and Turn A is still three episodes away from its conclusion. I'm
> looking forward to seeing the completed series...

Which makes me think about this, what direction will Gundam go in after Turn
A? Its almost a given that another Gundam show will be made after Turn A
finishes with a one or more new Gundam's. Does anyone have any idea what a
new Gundam would be about?

I assume Gundam will continue after Turn A, won't it? While its almost a
given a new Gundam show will be made, there's always a chance Gundam can end,
that's why I ask this last question.

Aaron