Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 18:17:23 -0800

>but g wing IS a rehash of old stuff, even moreso than
>the UC followups -- TOS, to be precise. some would
>say it's a rip-off of 0079. and that's a big reason
>why many oldschool fans despise wing.

Excuse me? Wing a rehash of TOS? Other than Zechs being
a Char wanna-be, complete with a sister and an aristocratic
family background and revenge on his agenda, what else was
ripped from 0079? The show could be called Guerilla Psycho
Boys and be ripping stuff from shows from other genres, but
I don't see any other parallels to 0079. Mind pointing
them out?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0