Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 20:27:06 -0500

It's kinda like the old Lost in Space t.v. episodes - but not as lame.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Master Asia
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2000 7:32 PM
  Subject: RE: [gundam] Nanotechnology (OT)

  This is VERY off topic but i'm really itching to know. What do DieHard
  Trekkies have against Voyager? I don't get it. I watch all the series
  occasionally and since Voyager is the only Trek show thats still going now,
  I'm curious about the reasoning in which some Trekkies have to dislike
  Voyager.

>If you watch Star Trek: The Next Generation & Voyager, the you can understand
  more about nanotechnology. In "Trek", basically, if you break it down they're
  microscopic constructive robots with the ability to rebuild, construct or
  break down whatever they're programmed to do.