jmrv (jmrv04@prtc.net)
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 18:46:16 -0200

Hola:
Since I'm new on this GUNDAM stuff and there's a hell of sequels/versions I need some help to understand the whole thing.
Where I can get a BRIEF summary of each series, with the order they have on the GUNDAM timeline.
I'll search for episodes list/summaries later, once I absorbed all the GUNDAM data. The only one I'll be needing now is the GW series episodes summary, in order to know what eps I've already tapped and what I'm missing.
BTW, is the GW series going to be released on DVD??
Thanks in advance
JMRV