BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:46:50 EST

MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

> This is VERY off topic but i'm really itching to know. What do DieHard
> Trekkies have against Voyager? I don't get it. I watch all the series
> occasionally and since Voyager is the only Trek show thats still going
now,
> I'm curious about the reasoning in which some Trekkies have to dislike
> Voyager.

I'm no Trekkie, the only Star Trek I like in Next Generation. I kind of liked
Deep Space 9. I haven't seen enough of Voyager to comment, but I have sort of
liked what few episodes I've seen of it.

I could be dead wrong, but I think its kind of like the whole UC and AC
Gundam debate. IMHO, some fans of anything get way too crazy over this stuff.