Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:32:48 -0500

This is VERY off topic but i'm really itching to know. What do DieHard
Trekkies have against Voyager? I don't get it. I watch all the series
occasionally and since Voyager is the only Trek show thats still going now,
I'm curious about the reasoning in which some Trekkies have to dislike
Voyager.

>If you watch Star Trek: The Next Generation & Voyager, the you can understand
more about nanotechnology. In "Trek", basically, if you break it down they're
microscopic constructive robots with the ability to rebuild, construct or
break down whatever they're programmed to do.