BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:52:37 EST

chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca writes:

> I might as well register my skeptism
> towards the forced unification of UC and AC. I'll keep an open mind, but
> right now I am not thrilled.

I don't like the unification of UC and AC, because tons of stuff would need
to be explained and created to tie all the UC and AC stories together. I
guess what I'm trying to say is, what if they just smash it all together and
boom!, they have a unification of all of Gundam, then I wouldn't like it.

On the other hand, if they tried to make everything fit together and make
sense, then I may like it. A new TV series/OVA or two could come out of it.
Just to explain and tie everything together.

If they try to make the unification seem feasible and can tie everything
together fairly well, then I have no problems with a unification of UC and
AC, IF this does happen.