Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:43:14 -0500

> For quantification, I note that site traffic on the Gundam Project has
> more than tripled since Gundam Wing debuted on Monday. These are the
> Gundamaniacs of tomorrow, people. Get with it or get left behind.
>
> -- Mark

> Mark Simmons / scorpio@best.com / http://www.gundamproject.com/
> "He's a god - it'll take more than one shot."

Mark,

Now I feel old. How long have some of you out there been following Gundam?

My first exposure to Gundam was in the early 80's. Eventually it peaked at
around Zeta and fell to the wayside for about 10 years. Now that I'm
working/married and have Internet access, all my old hobbies in my younger
days have come back. My wife even gave me the boxed set of series II of
Star Blazers for my b-day after seeing me pull out the old Beta max and all
the old anime that I had accumulated like Zeta, 0079 and Macross (aren't I
lucky)

Now that Anime is becoming mainstream all my little nephews and nieces are
into DragonBall, SailorMoon and the teens are into the Gundam video games
and Ninja Scroll. A new generation of anime fans

Wow how time flies. Can you guess that I'm in my early 30's and still
building models, watching cartoons and playing videogames.