Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 18:03:54 +0800

From: -Z- <Z@Gundam.Com>

(About supposed secret ID of Turn A Gundam)

> Let me guess. The RX-78-2?

Wow. I was wondering how the Turn A got its speed. In that world where I
haven't seen a single newtype yet, I was wondering how that thing could move
so fast and react so well. Could it be? - Amuro Rae lives inside the Turn A
as a computer program? Richie told me about another possibility - but this
sounds more likely.

Fed