Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 23:34:08 -0800

>And echoing a statement that started this, there
>are Gundam Wing lists for a reason, please take
>all the "Heero is cool" and "Relena sucks" talk
>off of this list, and somewhere, that someone
>"I don't know who", might actually care.
>
>Paul
>The UC bigot...

I'm pretty much in the same boat, but Wing is actually
enjoyable if you watch it with the mindset that this
is just an anime show that happens to have hero mechas
called "Gundam"s but has nothing whatsoever to do with
UC. Wing probably got such a bad name because of all
the moronic character idoling that's been going around.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0