Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 22:13:43 -0800

Well as a long time UC fan, I'd just like to say that I really like Wing.
Alot of UC fans like wing. When it was airing alot of Them on this list
said it was the best gundam show since Zeta.

Personally, I feel that alot of people don't like wing because it brought
alot of new fans, and different kinds of fans into Gundam. Ditto with
0083. Just cause you don't like them doesn't mean that you should try to
exclude others from talking about them.

I got the same kind of crap from VOTOMS fans in the early 90s when I
discovered it. "Oh, you've only seen Mellowlink (Merowlink), That's not
really votoms."

I don't mean to start a flame war or anything, I'm just throwing in my 2
cents.

---Brett Jensen