BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 01:09:10 EST

johnny_raiden@hotmail.com writes:

> All of the AC stuff has
> giant robots, and character struggle, it all sells
> toys for this big Japanese company, but it isn't
> my definition of "Gundam."

I disargee. I've watched the MSG Movie Trilogy and have seen 20 episodes of
Gundam Wing and I have the same feeling I have when I watched the movies,
Wing definitly feels like a Gundam show to me, although I will agree that it
is a different view on what is a Gundam.

The way I feel, I don't like all of Gundam being combined, but if Bandai and
Tomino(espically Tomino) say its so, then there's nothing anyone can do
about, no matter their feelings on the issue. I mean, it is Tomino's
creation, after all.

    Aaron