Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 01:01:06 EST

>In a message dated 3/8/00 10:08:34 PM Mountain Standard Time,
>BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:
>
> > While that's true, it doesn't really apply anymore, since
> > Turn A is going to combine all of Gundam into one universe,
> > so I assume there will no longer be UC and AC. Then, if
> > that's true, what will UC and AC be? Universal century could
> > apply, though. So could AC, if its changed to All Century
> > instead of Alternate Century.

Well for myself, I'm only interested in stuff from
U.C. 0001 to 0094 really, giving ZZ the same
treatment as 0083, and forgetting it ever exists.
I do the same thing to F91, although I love the
Gundam F90 and owned and built many of the
kits.

So if Turn A says everything is one big happy
universe, it doesn't matter because all the AC
stuff happened in a PERIOD of TIME I don't
give a darn about... Mmmm its almost as easy
to forget as when it was in an ALTERNATE
TIME or UNIVERSE...

Although I can only speak for myself, I think
a lot of the UC die hards will consider AC &
Wing, G-Fight, Gundam X, and Turn A much
like Highlander fans consider that "other movie"
that had Sean Connery and Christopher Lambert
in it. It had the characters, the special effects,
people who live forever, and carry swords but
it wasn't "Highlander." All of the AC stuff has
giant robots, and character struggle, it all sells
toys for this big Japanese company, but it isn't
my definition of "Gundam."

And echoing a statement that started this, there
are Gundam Wing lists for a reason, please take
all the "Heero is cool" and "Relena sucks" talk
off of this list, and somewhere, that someone
"I don't know who", might actually care.

Paul
The UC bigot...