Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 00:41:08 EST

In a message dated 3/8/00 10:27:27 PM Mountain Standard Time,
leew5@earthlink.net writes:

> One of the main problems I have with the all century idea that
> Turn A promotes is this: If future generations lost the ability to
> travel into space and then regained it a number of times, which
> is what this all seems to suggest, then shouldn't there be traces
> of Space Colonies left in space? I'm not sure how to account for
> that,

Well, if Wing follows Gaia Gear, and X follows Endless Waltz, then G can
follow X and preceed Turn A.

> Of course, it IS possielble to intergrate Gundam X and G Gundam into the UC
> timeline if you really tried, but I don't think Wing lends itself very
> well...

TOS, 08th, 0080, 0083, Zeta, ZZ, CCA, F91, Victory, Gaia Gear, Wing, Wing:
EW, X, G, and Turn A.

Twenty years of anime excellence!

SJ

EXO Mechanical Editor & GearHead
http://exogear.speckworld.com

(Call 1-800 SAY GAME for all your gaming needs!)