Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 21:32:52 -0800

I really wouldn't take that too seriously. I know I'm not. I shudder to think of
G Gundam (Great show but.....) and Gundam X (OK show but, that massive colony
drop is toooo much) existing in the same world as MS Gundam. I can't judge Turn
A yet since I haven't seen any.

I could definately see AC and UC being part of one long thousand year "Forgotten
history" kinda deal though. If so which do you think came first? I'd say AC just
because much of the support technology on earth is less "far out" than in MS
Gundam, IE: Cargo planes look more like Cargo planes than the Gau does.

I wonder... is SD Gundam reconciled as well? ^_-

---Brett Jensen