BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 00:07:22 EST

In a message dated 3/8/00 11:41:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, rsu@tigana.com
writes:

> UC == Universal Century, the timeline of the original Mobile Suit Gundam.
> Gundam Wing takes place in an alternative timeline AC, After Colony.

While that's true, it doesn't really apply anymore, since Turn A is going to
combine all of Gundam into one universe, so I assume there will no longer be
UC and AC. Then, if that's true, what will UC and AC be? Universal century
could apply, though. So could AC, if its changed to All Century instead of
Alternate Century.

Basically my question is, wouldn't they have to come up with a new century
acronym? I mean this is just speculation on my part, but wouldn't NC work? NC
could either be New Century or Next Century.

    Aaron