Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 20:34:24 -0800

welcome to the list. One thing you'll notice though, this mailing list is a
wee bit more UC centric than GW. There are several GW lists that caters
exclusive towards Gundam Wing.

UC == Universal Century, the timeline of the original Mobile Suit Gundam.
Gundam Wing takes place in an alternative timeline AC, After Colony.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]

  Hola:
  I'm new to this list and wanted to say hi! I'm a freak of robots and
GUNDAM is really cool! I've just begun to see GW on Cartoon Network and so
far is very cool and interesting. I hope they (Cartoon Network) don't pull
the plug on it due to it's mature topics as I've read some negative posting
about it on rec.arts.anime.misc.
  Well, that's all.
  Buenas Noches

  JMRV