Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 19:36:27 -0800

During my re-watching of CCA, I noticed that the MS control under went a
change between ZZ and CCA. Prior to CCA, MS control are always shown as a
combination thruster stick on the right and control stick on the left.
After CCA, all MS control resembles 2 glove/sphere, which allows for greater
pilot control input.

And for pilots who actually lived to use both systems (Amuro & Char), they
don't seemed particuliarlly hamper by this, having fought over 1/2 of their
military career in the old system.

Mark, any comment on this shift?

This kind of control system is universal on all CCA & Victory era MS. GW &
GX utilize the old style control. GG utilize the direct neuro feedback
control.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]