Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
8 Mar 2000 23:02:54 -0000

Well, I've noticed a couple more things about Gundam Wing.

1) The edited versions don't show blood from wounds (at least not from the two hits Duo gave Heero), but the uncuts did.

2) They left Just Communication in Japanese on today's edited version!!!

Roland

BTW, upon review, I do believe Zechs is voiced by the same guy that did Vegeta. And I kinda like Duo's voice in the dub. I don't remember what it was like in Endless Waltz (the only Wing I had seen prior to this), but it seems to match the character's appearance and mannerisms.